Committing ourselves to excellence.
Treating our customers and each other with respect.
These are the principles at our core and the foundation upon which the following values were established.
- Nothing relates to the success of a company more than the quality of its people. If they are competent, motivated and work together toward a shared vision, success will follow. Opportunities will arise. Growth and advancement will flourish. In other words, the people are the company.
- Because the world is continually changing, we must change with it through continuous education and learning. By subscribing to a philosophy of learning for life, our employees will not only become more productive workers, they will become better, more well-rounded people.
- We’re all in this endeavor together. We will be judged on our collective efforts. Therefore, it is both necessary and wise to work together in an atmosphere of mutual respect and teamwork.
- We’re part of the community, and it’s important for us to be good corporate citizens. That means obeying all of the laws which govern our society, managing safe and clean workplaces, and giving back to the communities where our people live and our businesses operate.
- Trust is the cornerstone of all relationships. The best way to build trust is through uncompromising professional and ethical conduct. It is our responsibility, as an organization and as individuals belonging to that organization, to see to it that we never waiver from that which instills loyalty, strengthens bonds and leads to respect.
- We want our customers to count on us. They will if we honor our commitments, deliver what is promised, meet deadlines and provide superior products. Our products and services will be first-class.
- Staying on the leading edge of technology is vital to maintaining a competitive edge. We are driven by new ideas, new ways of doing things, and breakthrough technologies. For this reason, we must strategically direct our efforts, research and development so that they lead to products and services that are unique and technically superior in the marketplace.
- Each of us is in the communications industry. We listen. We create. We learn. We share. It’s a cycle. And how well we perform the cycle determines how far and how fast we progress. Our philosophy: ideas and information are most powerful when exchanged openly and freely. With an open mind and an open line of communication, anything is possible.
- Profitability is essential to our existence. It is the foundation upon which our corporate values and vision rest. Profit equals growth. Profit secures our future and allows us to achieve our personal, professional and financial goals. It is the means to our end.
This is who we are and what we consider important. The vision we have set forth is more than a goal to be reached. It is a means by which we will be working together for success.